“Grand Slam” Restorative Dentistry
Lecture and Workshop
August 26-27, 2016
Academy of General Dentistry
14 hours Participation
250: Operative — 6 hours
180: Occlusion — 2 hours
780: Esthetics/Cosmetics —6 hours
Friday, August 26, 2016
Lecture — 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Registration Begins 8 a.m.)
Saturday, August 27, 2016
Workshop — 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Registration Begins 8 a.m.)
Continental breakfast, lunch and snacks are included
Program Approval for Continuing Education
Approved PACE Program Provider
Today’s dentists have more opportunities than ever before to successfully practice esthetic dentistry – providing needed dentistry beautifully.
Dr. David M. Bonner has the gift of sorting through the vast array of new materials and techniques to help dentists simplify the complexities of doing excellent restorative dentistry.
The Friday lecture empowers dentists and their teams to use modern materials and techniques to predictably provide patients with beautiful long lasting restorations. The Saturday workshop will offer dentists and residents hands-on instruction in these techniques. Dentists bring your hand pieces for the workshop.
The numerous clinical and business “pearls” presented enhance the ease, joy, and profitability of clinical dentistry so practicing dentistry is like hitting a “grand slam” every day. This course benefits the entire dental team.
- Eliminating the Problem of Post-op Sensitivity
- Creating Life-like Direct Anterior Restorations
- Porcelain veneers “simplified” from smile design, preparation, beautiful temporization, ease in bonding, to rapid clean-up
- Principles of Full-Mouth Reconstruction
- Creating Excellent Posterior Esthetic Restorations
- Great posterior contacts through new and improved matrix systems
- Update on the Latest Techniques & Materials in Adhesion Dentistry
- Eliminate the “generation” confusion about bonding agents
- Learn why a large percentage of dentists have anxiety over giving local anesthetic and how to solve this issue with simple anesthetic techniques.
- Impressions – How to get them perfect every time
- Clinical Pearls that enhance the Ease & Predictability of Practice
- Business Systems that Enhance Clinical Practice & Profitability
- How a MBA approaches Dental Fees
- Strategic and Financial Planning
- Immediately enhance the profitability and pleasure of practicing dentistry.
Dr. David M. Bonner, D.D.S., M.B.A., M.A.G.D., F.I.C.D., F.A.C.D., F.I.C.O.I., received his dental degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Dental School in 1980. He earned his MBA in Health Care Management from Texas Tech University. His private practice is focused on esthetic dentistry. He is also an adjunct clinical professor at the UTHSCSA dental school. Dr. Bonner is an accomplished dentist, professor, author, researcher, and professional speaker who is passionate about dentistry. Dr. Bonner has served as President of the Panhandle District Dental Society and as a Vice-President for the Texas Academy of General Dentistry.