If you’re looking for the best opportunity to distinguish yourself professionally, then the MasterTrack® Program now offered by the Oklahoma Academy of General Dentistry is your path forward. Achieving AGD Fellowship, and especially AGD Mastership status, are goals that deserve the attention of every great dentist.
MasterTrack Programs foster camaraderie among participants and often allow members to attain their Mastership (MAGD) Award, the AGD’s highest educational honor, more quickly than they could on their own—usually within just four or five years. This year, we are offering our first Mastertrack class to our members so they can be the best for their patients.
Attaining Mastership is a rigorous process that culminates with receipt of an award at the convocation ceremony held each year at the AGD annual meeting. Masters are leaders in the profession and have made a commitment to the highest professional standards and the ideals of the AGD. It is a commitment that will last throughout their professional lives.
- Current AGD membership in good standing.
- A dental license has not been suspended or revoked within the last five years, and is not currently under probation, suspension or revocation.
- 1,100 hours in approved continuing education.
- At least 400 hours must be earned in participation courses.
- At least 600 hours must be earned in specific disciplines.
The program will give 480 hours participation over 5 years.
Upcoming MasterTrack Courses
- June 22-23, 2018: Soft Tissue Grafting & Digital Workflow for Surgical Implants
- November 15-17, 2018: Orthodontics for the General Dentist & Pediatric Dental Pearls