New Dentist Conference :
Friday, July 26, 2019
9 am – 4:30 pm
LOCATION: Skirvin Hilton
One Park Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
7 CE Hours — Practice Management L550
Program Approval for Continuing Education
Approved PACE Program Provider
The Oklahoma Academy of General Dentistry is pleased to offer its second New Dentist workshop offering you the chance to learn the ropes of starting and growing your practice.
Today’s dentists have more opportunities than ever before to successfully practice esthetic dentistry – providing needed dentistry beautifully. Dr. David Bonner has the gift of sorting through the vast array of new materials and techniques to help dentists simplify the complexities of providing excellent restorative dentistry.
This exciting and fast moving presentation empowers dentists and their teams with the use of modern materials and techniques to predictably deliver beautiful long lasting indirect restorations. The numerous clinical “pearls” presented will enhance your ease, joy, and profitability so that practicing dentistry is like hitting a “grand slam” every day. This course benefits the entire dental team.
- Immediately improve efficiency in restorative procedures 30%. Eliminate the Problem of Post-op Sensitivity.
- Create Life-like Anterior Porcelain Restorations.
- Smile Design “Simplified.”
- Prepare teeth for Porcelain veneers accurately and efficiently.
- Impressions – How to get them perfect virtually every time.
- Quickly create beautiful provisional restorations with excellent occlusion.
- Place Porcelain Veneers with ease, accuracy and with rapid clean-up.
- Single-unit crowns comprise 48% of the average practice’s billing. Learn how to routinely make this an efficient process and virtually eliminate “remakes.”
- Know which cements and cementation techniques are best for each kind of restoration being placed to greatly improve longevity.
- Clinical Pearls to greatly enhance the Ease & Predictability of Practice.
- Excellent anesthesia is a must in restorative dentistry. Learn why a large percentage of dentists have anxiety giving local anesthetic and how to solve this issue.
- How an MBA approaches Dental Fees and why it is important to your dental team, patients, and health of your practice.
- Business Systems that Enhance Clinical Practice & Profitability.
About Dr. David Bonner, DDS
Dr. David Bonner, DDS received his D.D.S. from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Dental School in 1980. He earned his MBA in Health Care Management from Texas Tech University. Dr. Bonner is an adjunct clinical professor at the UTHSCSA School of Dentistry and presents continuing education courses to dentists and their teams throughout the country.
Dr. Bonner is an accomplished dentist, professor, and professional speaker who is passionate about dentistry. He and his son, Dr. Reagan Bonner, have a private practice focused on esthetic dentistry. His son, Dr. Justin Bonner, is an oral surgeon. Dr. Bonner has served as President of the Panhandle District Dental Society and as a Vice-President for the Texas Academy of General Dentistry.
New Dentist Conference
Friday, July 26, 2019
Lunch: 12pm – 1pm
Wrap-up happy hour will follow.